www.v-ds.co is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation and the UK Data Protection Act 2018, as well as our data privacy policies.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information Venture Design International Ltd. and/or its affiliates (“Venture Design International”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collect, how we may use it and will look after it, as well as tell you about your privacy rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We maintain a specific data retention policy to ensure that we only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We may from time to time wish to transfer personal data to our other group entities or third parties supporting the operation of our business which may involve transferring data outside the United Kingdom (UK) and European Economic Area (EEA). Prior to making any such transfer of personal data, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that a similar degree of protection is afforded to your personal data in accordance with the applicable data privacy laws.
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as “data subject access request”): this enables you to receive a copy of your personal data and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Request a rectification to your personal data: this entitles you to have any incomplete or inaccurate personal data corrected;
- Request the erasure of your personal data (often referred to as the “right to be forgotten”): this entitles you to request your personal data be deleted where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (below);
- Object to the processing of your personal data: this entitles you to request that we no longer process your personal data;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this entitles you to request that we suspend the processing of your personal data, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it, or if we no longer need your data for our legitimate interest but we need to hold some of it for the purpose of legal proceedings;
- Request transfer of your personal data: this entitles you to receive a copy of your personal data, or request we transmit such personal data to another party; and
- Withdraw your consent at any time: where we are relying on consent to process your personal data you may withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, using the details below, if you:
have any questions about privacy or this particular statement
wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data rights
wish to make a complaint about our use of your data
Postal address: Venture Design International Ltd, 71–75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
If, despite our commitment and efforts to safeguard your personal data, you have any concerns or complaints about our privacy activities, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.